by Edward Bilodeau Email | Facebook | Episodes | Subscribe



Podcast 005 - Tools



In this episode I discuss how I’m applying the concepts and approaches of minimalism to improve my efficiency and effectiveness with the various applications that I use to carry out my work.

I also give an update on my efforts to improve my effectiveness, which in the past week has had me focusing on trying to fix performance issues with my laptop. Here again, I’m turning to minimalism to help guide my efforts, and the results so far have been positive.

Mentioned in this episode:
  • Cheatsheet - App to help me to learn the shortcut key combinations for the applications that I use.

You can subscribe to The Effective Minimalist through iTunes or Stitcher, or you can right-click and copy URL for the show's RSS feed and paste it into the subscribe function of your favorite podcasting app.

If you have any feedback or questions, you can leave a comment under the show notes for this episode below or or send me an email at edward.bilodeau@gmail.com.


Music: Close Tracking from Learning Kurve.

No comments:

Post a Comment