by Edward Bilodeau Email | Facebook | Episodes | Subscribe



Podcast 007 - Commitments



In this episode I talk about taking a minimalist approach to my commitments, to "declutter" the things I've currently committed to and to make sure that going forward I'm spending as much of my time as possible  making a real impact on the things that matter.

I also provide a short update on where I'm at in terms of improving my email and task management, and what my next major area for improvement is.


Mentioned in this episode:


You can subscribe to The Effective Minimalist through iTunes or Stitcher, or you can right-click and copy URL for the show's RSS feed and paste it into the subscribe function of your favorite podcasting app.

If you have any feedback or questions, you can leave a comment under the show notes for this episode below or or send me an email at edward.bilodeau@gmail.com.


Music: Close Tracking from Learning Kurve.

No comments:

Post a Comment